The Company will attempt to achieve these objectives by:-
(1) Providing and maintaining a working environment that is, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe and without risks to health, and complies with all relevant legal requirements.
(2) Providing and maintaining suitable and satisfactory facilities and arrangements for the welfare at work of employees.
(3) Providing and maintaining, so far as is reasonably practicable, premises and other places of work that are safe and without risks to health, including safe means of access and exit.
(4) Ensuring, so far as is reasonably practicable, that plant, machinery, equipment or appliances for the time being on the company premises, or otherwise used by employees, are safe and without risks to health.
(5) Providing such information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure, so far as reasonably practicable, the health and safety at work of employees.
(6) Ensuring that the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances are, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe and without risks to health.
(7) Consulting with employees on a regular basis regarding matters of health and safety.
(8) Identifying all reasonably foreseeable hazards and assessing the associated risks with a view to eliminating, reducing or controlling them.
(9) Reviewing and up-dating of this policy on a regular basis.
(10) Ensuring that all employees have access to a copy of this policy.
For a full and more comprehensive version please ask our Health & Safety Officer for more details.